Re-starting, stabilising, and adjusting to a new normal, is likely to be a top priority for most insurance providers at the moment.
This will bring real challenges for many, as they try to adapt to new workflows, staffing capacity, credit flows, remote-working and regulatory obligations, while at the same time attempting to balance the books.
When it comes to managing SME risks, pre-crisis data won’t be sufficient for evaluating your clients. However, it’s possible to gather accurate information at point of sale and renewal, in order to appropriately assess and price risks.
- Uncovering and understanding information about any business and its stakeholders in the UK or across the world.
- Macro-economic forecasts about the likely business impacts on SMEs.
- Identifying and managing SME risks.
- The importance of enhanced early warning triggers.
- Pre and post-Covid scorecards.
- Unlocking open banking opportunities to deepen your relationships with SME clients.
- Screening new customers.
- AML, compliance and due-diligence.
Download for free the 16-page SME Playbook by CRIF and find out how it’s possible to optimise risk assessment and pricing at point of sale and renewal through data and insights.